We Are Here To Help
- for taaac members only
injured on the job
• Call TAAAC and speak to your UniServ Director.
• Report the injury to the principal on a Worker's Compensation form within three days.
interested in information on any of the following topics?
- Excessing Procedures
- School Violence: What are Teacher's
- Responsibilities in Breaking Up Fights
- Maternity: It's Implications on Your Job / Your Rights
- Worker's Compensation
- "What You Wouldn't Get If You Were a Non-Member"
Call the TAAAC Office, (410) 224-3330, to request one or more Information Reports to get answers to your questions on the above listed issues.